Standard Client Terms & Conditions
* All fees are payable in advance and all services are completed on the client’s approval in writing.
* SW reserves the right to suspend services/campaigns if payment is not received within the prescribed time.
* Scarlett’s Web will send your monthly invoice for paid marketing (Google/Facebook/SEO) 5 days before your campaign end date – should we not receive payment one day after your campaign end date the campaign will be paused
* All parties acknowledge that there are no refunds for services provided by Scarlett’s Web.
* Management fee for your Paid marketing (Google adwords/Facebook) is minimum R 2 750 ex vat or 28% of spend, unless stated otherwise prior to campaign launch.
* Campaign budgets can be amended at any time during the period of the contract with prior client approval.
* Campaign management changes will be done at Scarlett’s Web discretion without prior notice to clients to ensure project performance.
* Scarlett’s Web cannot be held responsible for loss of income due to account performance.
* Scarlett’ Web cannot be held responsible if Google suspends accounts or drops natural rankings.
* In case collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees (including attorney’s fees and court costs) incurred by that process.
* Either party may terminate our standard Client agreement/SLA upon giving 60 calendar days written notice, this is done to protect both SW and their clients.
* All artwork and website content should be sent to Scarlett’s Web within 14 working days after payment has been made or
* Scarlett’s Web has the right to appoint a copy writer at R750 per hour on behalf of the client
* All services are completed based on the client’s approval in writing, unless otherwise agreed upon.
* The client guarantees that they own or have permission from the rightful owners to use all material supplied to SW for inclusion in the website and indemnify SW from any liability for wrongful material supplied.
* Either party may terminate this Agreement for any reason upon giving 60 days’ prior written notice. Upon termination of this Agreement by the Client without Scarlett’s Web’s fault or consent, Client shall pay Scarlett’s Web, in addition to all of the fees earned by Scarlett’s Web pursuant to the terms hereof, any and all expenses and third-party costs reasonably incurred by Scarlett’s Web through the effective date of cancellation. At Scarlett’s Web election, Client’s delay of work under this Agreement for a cumulative period of more than 30 days without Scarlett’s Web’s fault or consent shall be considered a termination of this Agreement by Client within the meaning of the immediately preceding sentence. If Client desires to terminate this Agreement due to Scarlett’s Web’s fault, Client shall give Scarlett’s Web written notice detailing the nature of Agency’s fault and possible remedies, whereupon Scarlett’s Web shall have a reasonable period of time (but in no event less than 30 days) to cure such fault. Termination by Client without providing the foregoing notice and cure period shall be considered “termination without Agency’s fault’ as described above.