LinkedIn’s network of some 430 million users consists of mainly business people, including executives from every Fortune 500 company. It is also the network with higher usage among 50- to 65- year old people worldwide.
LinkedIn ads give your business the opportunity to appear in front of influencers, decision-makers and graduates with a high income.
Here are a few quick and easy tips to set up LinkedIn ads for your business to reach your target audience.
- Use the LinkedIn ads Campaign Manager to schedule campaigns in advance and zoom in on the right audience. It shows detailed charts of the industries, job descriptions and how senior the people are who click your ads.
There are five types of LinkedIn ads:
- A Company Page update: You can share posts with news, promotions, industry-related articles, presentations or videos with a specific audience. For example, if you have a one-day sale, this kind of ad is the best way to share it.
- Text and Image Ads: These ads are great for grabbing the attention of busy professionals who check in during their lunch break. An awesome image, compelling headline and sharp description are part of the winning recipe.
- Sponsored InMail: If you like the personal touch, this type of ad is for you. A Sponsored InMail is delivered when members are active on LinkedIn. In others words, it gives you 100% deliverability and is an effective way to drive conversions.
- Display Ads: These ads get you in front of the right professionals based on their profile. If you want to increase your brand awareness on a large scale, this ad is for your business.
- Dynamic Ads: With these ads you write your own copy, pick a call to action, and dynamically generated images. Use these ads to give your audience a wake-up call and take notice of your business.
However, your ad campaigns will be in vain if you don’t have the following essential components:
Copy that compels. Offer interesting insights in a clear, simple message. Show that you understand your industry.
Eye-catching images. Make sure the images you choose are relevant and of outstanding quality.
On-point targeting. Build audience personals, find the groups your ideal buyers belong to and then list the professionals or trade associations you want to target.
Test versions of your ad. Create different versions of your ad to see which one works best.
Not sure how to reach active, influential professionals on LinkedIn? Or whether you should go for cost per click or cost per thousand impressions LinkedIn ad options?
Call Scarlett’s Web today on 087 012 5066.