Users/customers will always use Google as the follow through when researching more about your products and services… but will be you be there?
Majority of customers use internet to look for services and products. Internet serves as a tool for finding proper seller, who meets all buyer’s expectations – whether it’s price, quality or other criteria. Thus the buyer saves time and travel expenses, which he/she would otherwise spend using an ordinary way of obtaining information through company visits, viewing and comparing products / services. Quality internet presentation saves customers’ time and makes their searching and shopping experience more enjoyable.
Here are a quick top 10 as a guideline why you should be online:
- Your website is your business card to the multitude of people who are online searching for the product or service you are offering.
- After your customers finds your product or service, your website will allow them to contact you easily and quickly you via your channel of choice (email, phone or fax).
- Your website is accessible to your current and future customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A quality website adds credibility to your business (and badly designed website will hurt your credibility).
- Your website allows you to introduce yourself to your customers in an image rich and descriptive way.
- Your website allows business owners to reveal their personal side and or community activities engendering trust and loyalty in their customers.
- In today’s business environment, businesses are expected to have an online presence. This expectation will only increase.
- Your website is an extremely useful tool for answering your customers Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- To enhance and extend all printed marking materials with a link to your website.
- Your website is the cornerstone of any current or future online marketing campaigns.