In short, Google’s Search Engine is an instant answer system that provide ultra-targeted marketing opportunities relevant to user and Brand.
While normal advertising interrupts the average user, Google search allows you to market what your customers want, when they want it 24 hours a day. Google Search is not intrusive, and does not look or feel like any other form of advertising.
Due to the vastness of the market and market inefficiencies, there will always be many ways to make money. If you learn how to spread ideas and build an audience, you can make a windfall of profits.
Interactive Elements & Suggestions
- List five problems your product or products solve. Which of these problems are most important to your target audience?
- Is there a problem your product/service solves that no other products do?
- Do you have a UNIQUE value proposition that will help you stand out in the crowd? (This could be being better targeted, more up-to-date, faster, more reliable, safer, biased, unbiased, etc.).
- What do you do better than anyone else in your industry?
- List your top ten keyword phrases your target audience would search for to find your products.
- Calculate the time you spend prospecting clients and the value of that time.
- Calculate the money you will save if you cut that time in half by ranking well for a few of the terms you listed.
Here are some Creativity Techniques in case you feel stuck on how to start:
Creativity Techniques are methods/processes that encourage creative actions. The focus is on a variety of aspects of creativity, including techniques for idea generation and divergent thinking, methods of re-framing problems, changes in the affective environment and so on. They can be used as part of problem solving, artistic expression, or customer communication feedback. Some techniques require groups of two or more people while other techniques can be accomplished alone. These methods include word games, competitions, polls, social media, written exercises and different types of improvisation, or algorithm formulas for approaching challenges.
Improvisation techniques, also called extemporization, can lead to the discovery of new ways to act creatively, new patterns of thought and practices, or new structures to be put into place. Improvisation is commonly used in the creation of music, theater, and other various artistic forms.
- Improvisational theatre – The basic skills of listening, clarity, confidence, and performing instinctively and spontaneously are considered important skills for actors to develop.
- Free improvisation is real-time composition. Through free improvisation, team members can develop increased spontaneity and fluency.
Each type of improvisation improves the thinking and creative skills of the person, and this is done by using no practice. Improvisation is an acting technique during which Business make up a storyline that relate to their customers, start and end on the spot, and to keep in character in Brand Values and Credibility.