- The right Domain name – website addresses should be unique, simple, short, and memorable, as well as strongly reflect what a company stands for and intends to offer their target audience. This is essentially a company’s very first online marketing tool. If the name chosen isn’t memorable and reflects the nature of the company, it is not likely to achieve success.
- Content – better content makes for abetter website. Content should be packed with keywords that search engines can easily pick up on when a web user is online. Keywords in online marketing are truly a quality tool as this is what will draw a targeted audience onto your website.
- New material and updates – constant and consistent updates whereby new information is added will give your website content more bulk that has the added benefit of enticing viewers to return. Improvements will by no means go unnoticed by the public at large.
- Simplicity – by keeping things simple and concise, a targeted audience doesn’t feel that their time is being wasted, as in today’s fast paced society, time is of the essence.
- Marketing your website – advertising your website on other websites such as Zeuzzo or doing AdSence can greatly create more awareness of a company’s brand, services or products.
- Blogs – are fast becoming essential tools for online marketers as they can build a content rich website, as well as attract targeted traffic from all major search engines.
Identifying the online tools needed and making the most of them requires an enormous amount of skill, practise and expert playful kind of thinking minds. The work that is put in ultimately determines the level of success that will be achieved.